Often you will encounter situations like this: your car won't start, but there is still a lot of fuel in the tank, and after careful examination, you realized that the battery is dead. So, do you know how to solve the problem if the car battery is dead, resulting in the inability to start? Here to see how lokithor encounter this situation generally solve it:
First of all, let's understand why the car battery will be dead, there are these two reasons that need to pay attention to.
1, The car sits idle for too long.
If a car is left unopened for a long time, then its battery will slowly discharge itself for a long time, the electricity is discharged, and the natural car battery is dead, resulting in failure to start.
2, The car did not turn off the car's electrical appliances.
For example, lights, air conditioning, the electronic display need to be manually closed, if you forget to turn off the engine, the power does not generate electricity, the battery will consume electricity when the lights have been on for a long time, the battery is naturally easy to run out of power.
How can I tell if my car battery is running low and I can't start my car?
The Reason Why Your Car Won't Start -Dead Battery.If the cranking of the engine is sluggish, like your vehicle it is more difficult to start in the cold morning, it starts inconsistently, or no sound lights and interior when you try to start, suspect a failed battery, a loose or corroded connection or electrical draw. A low battery that has visible corrosion on the terminals is probably damaged.
If your car has not had any previous symptoms of starting issues it is probably due to a dead battery. This is one of the most common reasons, the car will fail to start. Thankfully you'll likely just need a jump starter to get back on the road.
How to use the voltmeter function of the jump starter?
The following is an explanation of the voltage test function of the lokithor JA300:
1. Connect the jump starter clamps to the EC8 connector on the Jump-Starter;
2. Connect the red (+) clamp to the positive (+) terminal on the vehicle battery and the black (-) clamp to the negative (-) terminal on the vehicle battery, and make sure that the connections are good;
3. At this time, the green light on the main interface flashes, and the overall positive and negative voltages of the starting power supply connected in parallel with the car are displayed at the same time, and it enters the starting mode. To check only the voltage of the car battery, short press the "ON" button to exit the starting mode and enter the measurement Mode, the "green light" goes out, the display only displays the voltage value of the car battery, so as to determine whether the battery is damaged;
4. Disconnect the alligator clamps from the vehicle battery and exit the voltmeter function mode.
How to use the Lokithor JA300 jump-start function?
Normal start the Lokithor JA300
1. Connect the Jump Starter Clamps with the EC8 connector to the Jumpstarter JA300.
2. Connect the red clamp (+) to the positive terminal (+) on the vehicle battery and the black clamp (-) to the negative terminal (-) on the vehicle battery, and make sure that the connection is good.
3. Press the "Lighfor "Power" button to power on the product. The green light on the screen will light up and flash if there are no issues. At this time, you'll be able to start your vehicle.
4. If the vehicle starts successfully, the jump starter will automatically disable the power output.
5. In most cases, the vehicle will be able to start immediately after the car jump starter has been connected. Some vehicles may need to be connected to the jump starter for 30-120 seconds (the product will charge the car battery at this time) to continue the operation. If the vehicle does not start immediately. Please wait 20-30 seconds before each attempt. Do not attempt more than five times within 15minutes.
Remove the jump-start clamps from the car battery instantly after you finished the starting. Press on the "Power" button for 2 seconds to shut down the jump starter. If there are no operations for 60 seconds, the product Lokithor JA300 will automatically shut down.
Recommended reading: How to Jump-Start Your Car with a Portable Jump Starter